Among our clients are both national and international companies and organizations requiring marketing and communication services. Take a browse through some end results of Bay Communications & Marketing’s works.
Client Goal: To incorporate a section specifically for women entrepreneurs as part of a new small business website at www.getgrowingforbusiness.com that features an all-encompassing suite of tools and resources to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses
Bay Services: Website contributions, including regular columns and video coaching, for the site’s Women in Business section
Department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade Canada
Client Goal: To provide information and resources to encourage and assist women business owners in exporting.
Bay Services: Development and launch of a print newsletter and promotional materials; revamp and extensive expansion of the government’s Businesswomen in Trade Web site , including consulting in communications and content objectives for the site, managing the work of the third-party site designer, consulting in navigation, usability and content management, and researching, writing and editing approximately 100 pages of on-line content, as well as comprehensive sections covering useful links in a variety of topic categories.
Client Goal: To create an awareness and national profile for this newly-launched organization that qualifies women business owners to bid on large procurement projects for corporate members and governments seeking to diversify their supply chains.
Bay Services: Provide strategic communication vehicles and media relations to assist the organization in its goals of qualifying eligible women-owned enterprises, attracting corporate members, sponsors and partners and educating both the public and private sectors about supplier diversity. Services include:
- Media relations including writing news releases, fact sheets and pitching media
- Website revamp including online writing
- Writing brochures and promotional materials
Minerva Safety Management Education Inc.
Client Goal: To promote the work of this educational initiative that seeks to integrate the management principles of workplace health and safety into the curriculum of business and engineering schools so that future leaders of business and industry understand the importance of accident and injury prevention.
London House, Cayman Islands
Client Goal: To attract and increase bookings at this luxury condominium complex on the secluded end of Grand Cayman’s famous Seven-Mile Beach.
- Launched both a print and electronic newsletter to highlight unique benefits of the property and island.
- Total revamp of the Web site , including property and condo tours and content-rich guest profiles, testimonials and island recommendations, as well as search engine optimization, to attract new and repeat visitors.
- Development of a test marketing plan, including PR, advertising and internet marketing strategies, to promote this unique island get-away.
GWL Realty Advisors Inc
Client Goal: To produce internal communication materials apprising staff of news and developments at this prestigious and fast-growing commercial real estate company and to create marketing materials for potential clients, including investors and tenants.
RBC Royal Bank
Client Goal: To communicate proactively with women entrepreneur clients and prospects, one of the fastest growing segments of the Canadian economy.
Brookfield Properties Inc.
Client Goal: To produce an informative employee newsletter for this premier North American real estate company in order to recognize achievements and keep staff apprised of developments.
Bay Services: Editorial development for launch. Research, interviewing and writing quarterly articles on topics ranging from recent acquisitions to employee profiles.
Global Banking Alliance for Women
Client Goal: To attract banks as members of this international alliance of financial institutions that promotes access to finance, markets, and information for women in business globally and that share best practices.
Bay Services: Create an introductory brochure to explain and promote the GBA.
Toronto Lawyers’ Association
Client Goal: To reposition the association – in operation since 1885 - to ensure its relevancy to lawyers today, to communicate to its members and the legal community at large that it is an active, vital entity and to attract new members.
- Created a marketing and communications program that began with a comprehensive survey of the membership to define the Association’s perceived strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Complete re-branding that included logo redesign, brochure and PR materials
- Web site redesign and rewrite, featuring interactive elements such as instant polling and a backend which can be updated instantly by non-technical client staff
- Newsletter redesign and rewrite.
Client Goal: To proactively communicate with local and worldwide members of this non-profit association dedicated to advancing global trade opportunities for women and to increase global membership.
- Contribute to launch of international e-newsletter and print and e-newsletters for its Toronto chapter, including ongoing writing
- Web site revamping, ongoing reviews and online writing
- Public relations, including news releases, media relations, writing articles and making presentations at international conferences and events.
Client Goal: To attract participants to this unique one-on-one mentoring program that helps women entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level.
- Launch and ongoing writing and production of newsletter that profiles participants and features key program take-aways.
- Launched web site in 1992, then completed revamp in 2008, including re-writing all sections, architecture and navigation revisions, and design/build management.
- Public relations, including news releases, media relations, writing articles and making Presentations/Speeches at conferences and events.
“Susan did an excellent job with the International Finance Corporations Gender-Entrepreneurship-Markets’ (GEM)newsletter. Her work was timely, accurate, and engaging. The GEM newsletter reaches thousands of women business owners around the world who were able to read the well-researched stories that Susan put together.”
“On behalf of the Board of Directors of Minerva Canada, I am writing to express our appreciation for the extremely high standard of writing, editing and printing which went into the fall newsletter. The Board was most satisfied with its content and appearance which will greatly enhance our public image and increase our visibility and credibility in a number of areas. Our sincere thanks for a job very well done.”