Looking for useful tips on marketing communications? Links to other marketing and communications resources? Bay Communications has a vast network of contacts and marketing knowledge to share as well as unique expertise in the women’s and small business markets - always on the cutting edge of developments. Check back often as we constantly strive to share whatever we can!
Material may be reproduced without permission providing source is acknowledged as follows: Information specialist and marketing expert Susan Baka, President of Bay Communications & Marketing Inc., has been providing innovative marketing communication strategies and vehicles for clients since 1991. Visit www.baycomm.ca to get free sure-fire tips on how to boost your marketing.
- 6 Reasons to Publish a Newsletter
- What Does it Cost to Publish a Newsletter?
- Newsletter Launch Checklist
- e-Newsletter Launch Checklist
- Web Site Checklist
- Why Produce a Newsletter?
- e-Newsletters – a Cost-effective Marketing Tool
- How to Ensure a Dynamic Web Site
- Make Your Web Site Work For You
- Advance Your Brand through Online Marketing
- How To Grow When Markets Don’t
- The Publicity Staple - Press Releases
- Behind Every Successful Business Owner Stands a Mentor
- The Art of Effective Networking
- Striking a Work-Life Balance
- www.getgrowingforbusiness.com: An interactive site to assist entrepreneurs with financial planning, marketing, and operating their businesses that includes a special section for women in business.
- WEConnect Canada: A site about the qualification process for women-owned enterprises that connects them with the growing demand from corporations and governments for supplier diversity.
- www.businesswomenintrade.gc.ca: A comprehensive and easy-to-use Businesswomen in Trade site for both new and seasoned exporters.
- www.gbaforwomen.org: Global Banking Alliance for Women to advance the growth of women in business worldwide.
- www.ifc.org/gem: Gender Entrepreneurship Markets’ initiative of the International Finance Corporation, the private-sector arm of the World Bank Group.
- www.rbcroyalbank.com/sme/women: A one-stop source of news, information, resources and contacts for women entrepreneurs
- Organization of Women in International Trade
- Organization of Women in International Trade-Toronto
- Organization of Women in International Trade-Alberta
- Step Ahead Women’s Mentoring Program
- Women Entrepreneurs of Canada
- Minerva Safety Management Education Inc.
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The International Alliance for Women (TIAW)
“I want to congratulate you on the fabulous Business Women in Trade newsletter. It was really well done!”
“Another excellent article on five ways to market online for results.”
“Thank you so much for sharing the Organization of Women in International Trade newsletter. I did indeed enjoy the news – your professional work on the newsletter is apparent. It is a wonderful sample for other chapters.”