Need a newsletter or magazine article written? Or maybe a content-rich web site to showcase your company? We can manage any communications or marketing project – from writing a single article through to developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan or project. And we can manage the total process if you want, including launch, design/branding, writing for print and online, and ongoing production of newsletters, e-newsletters, brochures and Web sites, making it seamless to you.
You can select from a comprehensive range of services, covering all your marketing needs:
- Launching or re-positioning newsletters – whether print or electronic, for external or internal audiences
- Launching or revamping Web sites – from concept development through to research, writing, design and production.
- Newsletter and online writing – we don’t just launch newsletters and web sites, we keep them alive for you with compelling content that makes visitors want to keep coming back.
- Marketing – from the single project – like a backgrounder or brochure – to the comprehensive marketing plan, we develop and execute communications vehicles seamlessly.
- Production – Design and printing – we can handle the whole process from idea to final delivery if you want seamless service.
- Public relations – good PR goes a long way toward boosting any marketing activities your business undertakes – we can help you publicize your company or organization to build credibility and goodwill.
- Presentations and speeches on the topics of small business, women’s entrepreneurship and marketing
Our fees are based on an hourly or per-project basis. Talk to us for a customized estimate.
|“Thank you for the excellent profile you did on my company and self. It is opportunities such as these, and your own interview and article, that make being a business owner worthwhile.”
- Lesley Rust, President, Proparms Ltd, Carignan, Quebec
“Thank you for the article in VOX. Since it was published, I have received quite a number of comments and calls from friends and colleagues indicating they had read it. The newsletter has a very wide circulation of active readers... Again, thank you."
“There is a lot of work and thought that went into the newsletter. What a great effort you’ve made to help make the organization sound exciting and forward-looking.”