Looking to start a newsletter, or improve on what you already have? You’ve found the experts. We have practical tools and resources to make the process easy for you…not to mention unparalleled expertise to share. This comes from many years of experience directing the launch of multiple business publications in the areas of women in business, small business, human resources, insurance, law, real estate, tourism, accounting, trade/exporting, and not-for profit organizations. Check out some examples here.Print Publications | e-Newsletters
Newsletters are one of the most affordable, flexible, personalized and timely communication formats for targeting your message to specific groups – customer prospects, employees, or others. Regularly-published, well-produced newsletters can build loyalty, enhance your image and identity, and attract new clients, resulting in increased sales and improved profits.
Some publications we have launched or revamped and write:
- Champions: a newsletter for women entrepreneurs, published by RBC Royal Bank and distributed nationally to women business owners. Also published in French.
- VOX: the newsletter for the Toronto Lawyers Association – distributed to TLA members and movers and shakers in the Toronto legal community.
- Going Global: Women Entrepreneurs in International Markets: a nationally-distributed supplement published annually by Foreign Affairs & International Trade Canada to profile and assist women exporters. Also published in French.
- Brookfield Ambassador: published quarterly for the U.S. and Canadian employees of Brookfield Properties, a premier North American commercial real estate company.
- Minerva Update: a newsletter for Minerva Canada, a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to promoting excellence in the teaching of health and safety management.
- Step Ahead : a mentoring newsletter for women business owners, published for Step Ahead, a women’s mentoring organization.
Sample e-Newsletters we write:
- News from London House: a consumer-targeted e-newsletter to highlight unique benefits of this luxury condominium complex on the secluded end of Grand Cayman’s famous Seven-Mile Beach.
- International Connections: an e-newsletter for women exporters distributed to members in 30 chapters worldwide of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT).
- Think Big: a quarterly e-newsletter for Women Entrepreneurs of Canada (WEC), a not-for-profit organization that encourages women business owners to “Think Big!” about growth and expansion.
- The Link: an internal e-newsletter published on the company’s intranet and via e-mail for employees throughout GWL Realty Advisors’ North American operations.
- Getting Connected : a trade e-newsletter for Canadian women exporters, who are members of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) -Toronto Chapter.
“I am very impressed with the content, presentation and overall professionalism of the Minerva newsletter. My congratulations to the team.”